The Law Offices of Nicholas Taldone represents both employers and employees in employment law disputes. Relevant statutes include:
- The Fair Labor Standards Act imposes minimum wage and maximum hour requirements on most employers.
- Title VII prohibits discrimination in employment based upon an employee’s race, color, religion, gender or national origin.
- The Age Discrimination In Employment Act prohibits employment discrimination against anyone age 40 or older.
- The Equal Pay Act of 1963 provides that an employer must pay equal wages for equal work to men and women working in the same establishment.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1986 prohibits employment discrimination base solely on an employee’s color.
In addition, The Law Offices of Nicholas Taldone represents employers and employees in disputes involving non-competition and non-solicitation covenants and intellectual property infringement and theft.